Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Six

So we have a number. Women willing to have an extra-marital relationship with me most likely exist. But I think we can all agree that not all lovers are created equal. My personal preferences are as idiosyncratic to me as yours are to you dear reader.

So what do I want? Let the cliches begin!

My non-negotiables, in no particular order, are:

- A woman
- Married
- Not looking for someone to 'save' her
- Friendly
- Outgoing
- Fun
- Cute
- Sane
- Some free time
- A BMI less than or equal to my own
- A four-year college degree
- Financial means of her own
- The ability to have an informed discussion centered around current events
- The desire to have an exclusive affair

I would like, but don't require:

- A graduate degree
- The ability and desire to complete a 5k foot race (in 30 minutes or less?)
- Confidence
- Self-awareness
- At least a passing interest in sports
- Well read
- A willingness to correct, or at least forgive, my horrible spelling and grammar

Nothing too crazy I suppose. In fairness, there are also some things she needs to be aware of when it comes to me:

- I work a lot and it requires regular travel
- I am not a J.Crew model; just a normal guy
- I have never and will never have a tan
- I am not looking to fall in love
- My wife comes first because I love her and she is awesome
- Sexual exploration and friendship are what I crave

I'm not sure what all of these demands does to my previous estimate of available ladies, but it is probably safe to assume it reduces it significantly.

Is there anything else you more experienced folks would recommend I add to any of the above lists?

2 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

- My wife comes first because I love her and she is awesome

Awww... :)

Anonymous said...

I would add "slightly more naughty/kinky than the average person" :-). I wouldn't be terribly interested in strictly vanilla sex, even if it was good, enthusiastic vanilla sex.