Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Three

I got back to my hotel, washed away the day with a quick shower and then picked up my phone. I had about 20 emails from my client and one voice message.

The message was from Sam. She finished work early (slow night!) and wanted to see if we could grab our drink that evening.

Always wanting to be the accommodating type I got dressed and called her back.

And exactly what you thought would happen happened.

I will spare you all of the horny details though. There was moaning and sighing, coming and resting and repeating. The usual.

I will say though, Sam had killer breasts. I am a boob guy for sure and she did not disappoint. Perky, with just the right amount of bounce. Boobs don't have to be big to be beautiful, they just need to compliment the woman. If that makes sense.

Sam ended up staying the night in my hotel. We grabbed coffee in the morning and then I was off to meetings.

That evening when I got back to my room I found Sam's panties neatly folded on my bed. Apparently she left them (a gift? I refuse to believe women can 'forget' their underwear) and housekeeping was kind enough to leave them where I would be sure to find them.

I love my life :)

1 comment:

Kat said...

Why spare us the horny details? ;-)